Quick COVID-19 TR-PCR Saliva Tests for Travelers (or anyone needing a test!)
COVID-19 has changed the way we can travel to our favorite destinations. Many foreign governments and US states now require negative COVID-19 RT-PCR, showing a negative result within a 48-72 hour window. Rancho San Diego Travel. has partnered with ImmunitiRx to get these tests delivered to you in the comfort of your own home while receiving the most reliable results, within 24-36 hours, with a process that is FDA EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) approved. And, it's painless – no invasive nasal swab!
It's easy – Just read the instructions below to ORDER and SUBMIT your kit(s):
Disclaimer: It is the traveler's responsibility to identify the destination requirements for test acceptance and timeline start date (whether from the sample or results). Note these may vary by destination. Please read the destination requirements carefully to determine when to send your sample to the lab. Rancho San Diego Travel. is not responsible for test results not received in time for trip departure.
- Check your destination requirements below and make sure they will accept a SALIVA TEST. This is very important!
- Order your kit ahead of time. Once orders are placed ImmunitiRx will ship your kit in 2 days.
- Once you have ordered your test, look for the email from ImmunitiRx to fill out your lab form. MAKE SURE THE NAME YOU USE ON THE LAB FORM MATCHES YOUR PASSPORT EXACTLY.
- The kit will be sent to you via FedEx.
- When taking the test, follow the included instructions explicitly.
- Look at the calendar and send in your sample so that the test results are valid for your travel dates base on the requirements of your destination.
- Drop your completed test kit at a FedEx drop box in the pre-paid overnight box. It will not be accepted at a FedEx store.
- Your test results will be delivered via text, email or a phone call. Print out your results and have them with you upon departure.
- Remember, if you are taking a test for travel, the name on your Lab Form MUST MATCH YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS EXACTLY. Write clearly so the lab can read it!
IMPORTANT FOR TRAVELERS:
Timely delivery to FedEx drop box prior to final pick-up time on any given day is your responsibility. A guide to when to ship can be found here.
Tests can be ordered and used at any time, for anyone – they never expire and are on-hand when you need them! For a comprehensive list of current destination requirements, please click here: